RED LODGE POST
Native American powwows and fairs are special events held annually at various cities around Montana. Powwows highlight singing, drumming, stories, dancing, and dress of Native American peoples. Fun for the entire family. The granddaddy of them all is Crow Fair near Hardin, Montana. Crow Fair attract thousands of visitors.
- Kyiyo Powwow, Missoula
- American Indian Council Powwow, Bozeman
- North American Indian Alliance Powwow, Butte
- Little Shell Chippewa Powwow, Ulm
- Last Chance Community Powwow, Helena
- MSUB (Montana State University-Billings) Powwow, Billings
- Sweetgrass Society Powwow, Havre
- Salish Kootenai College Powwow, Pablo
- North American Indian Days, Browning
- Crow Fair, Crow Agency near Hardin
Dates of events may change from year-to-year. Just do a look-up on Google for a powwow/fair and find dates and a description of activities. NOTICE: Check on an event before you go and find out if it is scheduled to take place in 2021.
A Native American powwow is a very special event. So interesting if you’ve never see one. A completely new experience. Go!